Life's little adventures, accompanied by a running watch

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Blog-iversary!

It’s been one month since I started writing in this blog.  I wasn’t sure if anyone would be all that interested in what I had to say, and honestly, wasn’t sure if I’d have enough to say.  Silly me.

This month has seen –

  • My running mileage increase in preparation for a Fall marathon
  • My running mileage decrease due to vacation and then sickness
  • My running mileage increase again once I felt human again
  • A twice-in-a-lifetime Grand Canyon adventure (we are SO going back)
  • A relaxing and fun July 4th weekend, filled with friends and food.  Did I mention food??
  • My discovery of a wonderful new outlet in the form of this blog, allowing me to reflect, share, and learn


Looking forward to many more blog-iversaries to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment