Life's little adventures, accompanied by a running watch

Friday, November 9, 2012

What next?

Not really sure.  I’ve perused my usual running sites, but honestly, I’m happily chilling post-50 mile experience.  My legs feel pretty decent, but I’m tired.  You know, the tiredness you feel when you’re feeling run down.  I was up at 4am with a sick puppy as well.  Poor baby.

So, lots of these (for me, not Bella) –

And a little break from all of this –


But not for too long!  I am anxious to try my legs out and will probably venture out over the weekend.  How can I not run when this came in the mail yesterday?

I’ve had a phenomenal running year and am taking my time to reflect upon and relish in the memory of 3 marathons, including a new PR, and of course my most recent adventure – Stone Cat 50 mile trail race – which, as my first ultra, ends up being a PR as well!   

I’m looking forward to a healthy and strong 2013 and hope you’ll follow along!



2 comments:

  1. Boy have you had a great year! Congratulations on all of your accomplishments. I hope that 2013 is a better year for me. I would love to PR in the marathon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! I wish you a great, healthy, fast, injury-free 2013 :)

      Delete